Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Susan needs ...

Okay, Julie D. - I'll give it a try, lol. Julie says to type in your name followed by the word "needs" and list the top 10 listings. I tried "Suze needs" and I only got the same blurb over and over again about Suze Orman needing to go back to the drawing board. Must have been a bad review of her latest book! So we'll try it with "Susan needs".
Here goes:
1.
Susan needs opportunities to practice literate speech
2.
Susan needs to understand that she needs
3.
Susan needs a tray, six inserts, center bowl and metal spinning rack
4.
Susan needs a change
5.
Susan needs to succeed in the face of and despite this madness
6.
Susan needs your help now to prepare for election day
7.
Susan needs an automatic gearbox
8.
Susan needs to hear from YOU!!
9.
Susan needs a lip, otherwise small things disappear forever...
10.
Susan needs some new jewels

... I love it, it's so random!

1 comment:

Julie Durocher said...

Funny Suze...I like the last one, don't you? By the way, I love reading about your little experiments and seeing you ATCs...great blog!